Food products10 May 2017
Auxiliary Plants10 May 2017
Dryers for wood chip and sawdust
- Continuous rotating dryer with hourly outputs up to 4000 kg/h.
- Continuous punched conveyor slat apron belt for hourly outputs above 4000 kg/h of humid chipped wood.
- Air drying temperature is generally below 100° C in order to contain loss of calorific power of the volatile components of chipped wood.
- Drying with partial recycling of processed air in order to optimize thermal efficiency and to contain the quota of dusty air in expulsion that eventually must be treated. Centrifugal dust separator for pre-filtration of air.
- Warming of drying air with injections of clean warm air into the air flow for recycling of processed air.
- Steam, diathermic oil or hot water heat exchangers can be integrated in the cogenerative process for the use of the wasted heat.
- Hot air generator with fuel or biomass burner.
- Rotating dryer with high efficiency exchange with separation of dust and sawdust completely insulated and accessible.
- Continuous high efficiency modular dryer completely insulated with access doors for internal cleaning and if necessary during drying operations each module can be stopped individually.