GODIOLI & BELLANTI S.P.A.
Via R.Morandi 18
06012 Città di Castello (PG)
Tel: +39 075 862991 – Fax: +39 075 8521363
VAT No. 00162210546
Personal data processing information statement pursuant to articles 13-14 of EU Regulation 2016/679
Interested parties: customers, potential customers, suppliers, potential suppliers, reference persons/employees at customer and supplier companies, consultants, freelancers, also in associated form, representative agents.
GODIOLI & BELLANTI S.P.A., in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation establishes the protection of interested persons as regards personal data processing and that said processing will be grounded in the principles of propriety, lawfulness, transparency and ensure the protection of your confidentiality and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with legislative provisions of the aforementioned regulation and all confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purposes and legal basis for processing: specifically, your data will be used for the following purposes, regarding the execution of measures pertaining to:
- statutory tax and accounting requirements;
- customs activities and checks;
- accounting or treasury management;
- dispute management;
- statutory obligations established by legislation in force.
- Your data will also be used for the following purposes regarding the execution of measures pertaining to contractual or pre-contractual measures:
- post-sales service; management of suppliers;
- management of relations during purchase transactions;
- management of relations during sales transactions;
- clientèle management;
- quality management;
- management of commissions;
- shipment operations;
- planning of activities;
- customer invoicing records;
- supply order records.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes necessary for the pursuit of the controller’s legitimate interest:
the video surveillance system has been introduced as an additional measure which aims to enhance security inside or outside buildings or installations where production, industrial, sales or service activities take place, or which have the purpose of facilitating the exercise of the personal data controller’s or third party right to defence in civil or penal proceedings, on the basis of images used in case of unlawful acts.
Processing procedures. Your personal data may be processed as follows: